a music thread
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
mylesmalphas
I think this belongs here, i'm like permainsta banned from glp even if i pay, so where tf else can i share my music?
There Are forums, but as you know i'm incarcerated.
Fuck this, i'm a slave, haha
There Are forums, but as you know i'm incarcerated.
Fuck this, i'm a slave, haha
Oh, you're that guy.mylesmalphas wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:32 am I think this belongs here, i'm like permainsta banned from glp even if i pay, so where tf else can i share my music?
There Are forums, but as you know i'm incarcerated.
Fuck this, i'm a slave, haha
Nope - you're not welcome.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.

 
 