Merry Christmas ENF!

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

...or, whatever similar holiday you're celebrating.

Drop some Christmas themed something or another!

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 sailboats 
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
User avatar
 adom 
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:34 am

He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
He's gunna find out who eat the most rice.
Chinese Santa's coming.
To town.

:ninja:
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am







Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

who has fun Christmas plans?
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:59 am who has fun Christmas plans?
Lunch with the usual suspects and the usual foodstuffs for me.
Fun? Hmm. It can vary lol. :coverface: :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Ayana wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:12 am Well in not figured out yt linking it pics yet.. so boooo
It's the same as any other forum. Paste the image link and optionally(preferably?) place the [ img ] tags around it.
That can be done by selecting the text of the image link then hitting the "image" button.

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply