Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:15 am
I don't disagree with counter-culture, as it's being described, but counter-culture isn't a new archetype or a fashion statement. It's the norm. Counter-culture is hardly revolutionary.
I do agree that being willing to disagree with the status quo is valuable.
But question, why do we need the nobody for this in the first place? People standing up to the status quo is a story as old as time.
The people demand a leader. One will be given to them.
No revolution ever began without a strong leader.
It's a story as old as time.
Revolutions. Ah yes, a story as old as time, indeed.
Caylus Ark wrote:
> [quote=Neo post_id=387 time=1672434666 user_id=72]
> The nobody archetype is basically the ultimate flex - a redpill grenade
> going off in society. It's all about flipping the bird to the establishment
> and their so-called "rules".
>
> When the powers that be are like "hey, you gotta do what we say"
> the nobody is just like "nah, I'm good". Like, these guys are all
> trying to tell us what to do and how to live our lives, and the nobody is
> just like "uh, no thanks" and proceeds to completely upend the
> whole system with a single raised eyebrow.
>
> It's the ultimate "I don't give a fuck" move, you know? It's
> like, "oh, you thought you had control? Think again, buddy." It's
> about being a rebellious little shit and not giving a single fuck about
> what anyone else thinks, rejecting all the lies and propaganda spewed by
> the mainstream media and the powers that be.
>
> The nobody archetype is basically the embodiment of the "screw you,
> I'll do what I want" mentality. It's a middle finger to the
> establishment and all their bullshit. And let's be real, who doesn't love a
> good middle finger? It's also a beacon of hope for all the normies out
> there who are sick and tired of being oppressed and controlled by the
> elites. It's like a rallying cry for the little guy, saying, "Hey,
> don't give up, you can make a difference, even if you're just one
> person."
>
> And as for how it manifests in reality? Well, it's basically like a
> superhero or something. It's like, you see some injustice happening, and
> you're like "hey, I can't just sit here and do nothing" and then
> boom, you're the nobody, taking down corrupt politicians and corporate
> overlords left and right. It's like, "I may not have a cape or a fancy
> costume, but I have the power of righteousness on my side, and that's all I
> need."
>
> Maybe it's the dude who stands up to the cops and refuses to be a sheep,
> even if it means getting his ass beat. Maybe it's the chick who starts her
> own business and doesn't give a damn about "the rules" or what
> anyone else thinks. Maybe it's the guy who drops out of college and starts
> a YouTube channel. But the most important thing is that the nobody
> archetype represents the idea that individuals have the power to make a
> difference, no matter how small they may seem.
>
> So yeah, the nobody archetype is pretty darn relevant to society. It's like
> a reminder that even though it seems like the powers that be have all the
> control, there's always a way to resist and make a difference.
>
> In short, the nobody archetype is all about being your own person, doing
> your own thing, and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks.
> So if you're feeling oppressed by the powers that be, embrace your inner
> nobody and let that shit fly. Honk honkler.
> [/quote]
>
> I don't disagree with counter-culture, as it's being described, but
> counter-culture isn't a new archetype or a fashion statement. It's the
> norm. Counter-culture is hardly revolutionary.
>
> I do agree that being willing to disagree with the status quo is valuable.
>
> But question, why do we need the nobody for this in the first place? People
> standing up to the status quo is a story as old as time.
No community. To care for the future of the kids. That's where it's at. All for their selfish freak selves. The parents seem to let it happen with their faces glues to their phones. Quick little amusements. The borg is upon us. Fed thru screens into dulled minds.
Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:15 am
I don't disagree with counter-culture, as it's being described, but counter-culture isn't a new archetype or a fashion statement. It's the norm. Counter-culture is hardly revolutionary.
I do agree that being willing to disagree with the status quo is valuable.
But question, why do we need the nobody for this in the first place? People standing up to the status quo is a story as old as time.
The people demand a leader. One will be given to them.
No revolution ever began without a strong leader.
It's a story as old as time.
Of course I'm relevant , people born in 2020s will have my legacy imprinted into their minds , so when there adults they will write books and tell stories about me , these will be the survivors . For I am forevermore always . I have been on a hiatus since 2017 , WOS is in control now and it's time I take it back . few years left , so get ready iand prepared if you want to survive . GOD MARDUK .
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Dis you know that they had accounts on every conspiracy/ mystical/esoteric forum in the world in 2010?
Sometimes I think they were a bit disappointed by it all...
It's not over though.
The nobody concept is stretched thin, and while the Jesuits on 4chan, are making a heroic effort and the noobs keep coming... How to free the nobody from bounds of ego?
Anyways,
The nobody is a fiction that is a cover for the real thing.
The story of the real thing is that it best that it remain hidden .
Mobius wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:21 am
Was it ever really relevant?
Dis you know that they had accounts on every conspiracy/ mystical/esoteric forum in the world in 2010?
Sometimes I think they were a bit disappointed by it all...
It's not over though.
The nobody concept is stretched thin, and while the Jesuits on 4chan, are making a heroic effort and the noobs keep coming... How to free the nobody from bounds of ego?
Anyways,
The nobody is a fiction that is a cover for the real thing.
The story of the real thing is that it best that it remain hidden .
Are you in the know? please tell us more...
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. All images uploaded are the responsibility of the uploader. All posts are the responsibility of, and ownership is retained by the author thereof.
Terms & Conditions