432/Vesica Piscis/Yugas/Sun/Rig Veda/Valhalla?

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Image

432,000 is also the exact number of warriors that can enter or exit Valhalla at any one time.
540 doors * 800 warriors per door abreast (side by side).

432Hz, according to some is the frequency at which the universe vibrates.

So, attuning one's own frequency to 432Hz is... what exactly?
Can we only pass through X or Y if attuned(atoned?) with this frequency?

I listen to a decent bit of 432Hz, it's my go to usually when utilizing binaural beats. There's some great music with 432Hz binaural tones incorporated, check 'em out if you've not before. I recommend headphones for it.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply