Black Triangles

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Have you helped or hindered them?
They look a bit like smoke drifting along the sky.

If you hold still you can create an anomalous zone they seem to avoid.
If you jump up and down more will phase in to join the flight.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

*points to banner*
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Heard...that they are actually super dangerous

Scary, even.

Hostile, too.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

The section:

#British_sightings_and_UK_Ministry_of_Defence_Report

is most intriguing.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply