Oh that might explain some of the weird behaviour I'm seeing here and there.
Unironically maybe some folks need to wear tinfoil hats. Like a werewolf caging themselves before a full moon lol.
Oh that might explain some of the weird behaviour I'm seeing here and there.
 Caylus Ark 
I think you're on to something in regards to echoes and repeats happening in the pattern, potentially a seed growing and growing until it manifests on 'world stage' scale. I think this also ties in with predictive programming and how these things can be caused.Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:28 am I think something that’s odd is…
Back before we had global communication instantly, which really wasn’t so long ago but today feels unimaginable…we were unable to see the synchronicities that emerge when you are communicating globally continuously….
Things like a disaster in East Palestine Ohio, does it mean anything specific in the conspiratorial sense? No. But what does it mean as an archetype? Something breaking down. The tower Tarot card. Could world news be thought of as archetypal patterns of humanity, expressing themselves on the tapestry that is the world stage?
 Third Loop 
 Caylus Ark 
R contains itself if and only if it doesn't contain itself.Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:48 am the set of all sets that do not contain themselves
I think this is the paradox of being human, really
we both are, and are not, one
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. All images uploaded are the responsibility of the uploader. All posts are the responsibility of, and ownership is retained by the author thereof.
Terms & Conditions