











I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built

That is interesting. How much information can you feed into it? What happens if you put "fat orange tabby cat"sailboats wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:23 pmI was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built
```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url']
![]()
You'd get a beautiful AI-generated image of a fat orange tabby catBodyCount wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:05 pmThat is interesting. How much information can you feed into it? What happens if you put "fat orange tabby cat"sailboats wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:23 pmI was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built
```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url']
![]()

It may be a case of attempting to have some control over it so as to prevent what badness he believes could happen.BodyCount wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:59 pm Elon musk said he was scared of this happening, yet he creates the same technology he warned us about.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. All images uploaded are the responsibility of the uploader. All posts are the responsibility of, and ownership is retained by the author thereof.
Terms & Conditions