Is the Woman of Scars Good or Evil?

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I feel like I relate to Inanna, maybe.
She's celestial, so that's why she is unfamiliar with the underworld...
when I was born, I was also unfamiliar with "middle earth", and the underworld, even more unfamiliar with
If I was going into the underworld to pay my respects to the dead,
I would do as I was asked, or try to
I felt like Inanna did do what she was asked, but she was still punished
 Marduk04 
Peasant
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:00 am

She is Good , She is The Nobody's Twin Flame . She is also in control of the fate of the world , but I dont think she realizes that she is and or has no idea what to do ,lo . Its complicated very complicated. That's why I quit it in 2017 . Made more Anomalys so that it wouldn't be so hard on WOS , and the time off for myself , up till now , was like living a normal life, no torture or handlers watching my ever move . But because of my hiatus the weather has been out of control , sorry for that , I will take control of it shortly bring it back to normal some what , I thought of this time I video tape the weather and how I control it . This will make me a real threat to country's so I hope the followers stand behind me , my name is GOD MARDUK now . Was the Anomaly , The Nobody . Also Caylus Ark thank you . :) :)
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

random somewhat potential schizoid thought:

what if Taylor Swift is an illuminati "Great Dame"?
Would make sense as to why she's a point of obsession and memeability to /ng/
There's an element of programming to this I think :ponder:
Like what's the point of a popstar in the occult sense?
to generate energy
the more attention in any way shape or form the better
And the way she is reacted to as a goddess incarnate, is the hallmark sign of a "great dame"
Based on? Literally nothing, utter speculation

User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

I would love to know more about wos, i'm intrigued. :)
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Alias wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:08 am I would love to know more about wos, i'm intrigued. :)
The person(a) suffers the same as the nobody, in that many attempt to take control of the person(a), direct the narrative of, twist, distort, claim for themselves, project on another using various aspects, types and archetypes (oft for nefarious fuckery or personal gain). This confuses most everyone whilst those with the smallest understanding laugh, thinking all a joke.
The concept of the W0S herself is itself a projection onto the nobody narrative and was not original, unless of course you consider that We Need a New Story, in which case you better start believing because you're in her. (: ;)

Related, "less" cryptic, and applying more traditional (not new) occult concepts is this old thing:

Beyond yesterday,
Resting in tomorrows sunset.
The scarred Lady shines –
Reflecting – now; this evening's bloom.

I hope I helped. :grin3:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply