One of the first things you learn very early on as a hypnotist, is that the most important element is consentadom wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:37 pm but I don't quite understand how it's "mind control programming" seeing how it's something you typically seek out on your own and choose to participate in. I've also never felt as if they were pushing an agenda onto me or implanting ideas other than simply being a subject for odd one sided roleplay, but i guess maybe that's the point?
There should be a desire to engage in the act, whatever the act is
Rather than an aversion to the act.
if you are enjoying what you are doing, it's very unlikely you will ever register, "oh it's sketchy" or "oh its dangerous". you take it on the surface level and just continue to indulge your dopamine response.
If you can get someone to voluntarily engage in mind control programming, you're going to actually have more success at it.
I know that sounds strange, but it's true.

 
 

