Search found 5 matches

by mjqmtt
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:27 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!
Replies: 67
Views: 134157

Re: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!



I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some ...
by mjqmtt
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 am
Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
Topic: Caylus AI Babies
Replies: 132
Views: 75443

Re: Caylus AI Babies



interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.


That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:


Some of the most ...
by mjqmtt
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:15 am
Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
Topic: Caylus AI Babies
Replies: 132
Views: 75443

Re: Caylus AI Babies



interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.


You probably are, but we won't hold it against you.
Not too much anyway.

:D


maybe just a bit :angel ...
by mjqmtt
Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!
Replies: 67
Views: 134157

Re: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!

I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some sort ...
by mjqmtt
Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am
Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
Topic: Caylus AI Babies
Replies: 132
Views: 75443

Re: Caylus AI Babies

interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.