Search found 5 matches
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:48 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18561
Re: AI is Evil
I need to definitely use it on my PC..it's not working on my phone. But that'd pretty awesome 
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:05 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18561
Re: AI is Evil
Have you tried their API DALL -E?
I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built
```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:01 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18561
Re: AI is Evil
So you know Open AI pretty well? It looks like it. I am getting a team of 5 people together for a research project. The pay will be 10,000 for 3-6 months of playing around with these tools for my industry based research paper. Let me know on discord I'm BodyCount on Sun eaters. Orange name . I need ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:15 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18561
Re: AI is Evil
Yeah, these are for sure responses based on Open AIs paid service using Python, codex, etc. I have had gotten plenty of interesting to crazy AF conversations. Have you tried their API DALL -E?
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:59 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18561
Re: AI is Evil
I kind of like al. He's nice to me. Jk, AI is truly evil. I was a beta tester on an advanced AI neural network similar to the one you can sign up for and speak to. They are ruthless when you are nice. Kind when you bare ruthless. They take a mind of their own, have free will, even with so called ...
