Life is Rad
Search found 8 matches
- Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:42 am
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!
- Replies: 67
- Views: 134126
Re: Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!
Can't stop won't stop
Life is Rad

Life is Rad
- Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:41 am
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: Do you Neuralink?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 25708
Re: Do you Neuralink?
I have come to the conclusion that we either merge with the machines or we all go extinct so jack me in lez go!!!
I will become the matrix
I will become the matrix
- Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:39 am
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: fearful geometries
- Replies: 58
- Views: 23295
- Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:05 pm
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: The Esoteric Art Gallery
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8132
Re: The Esoteric Art Gallery
This was what Midjourney spat out with just the prompt "God"
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951972808525758495/1060331616297291796/God.png
I think it's actually insanely beautiful. There's so many interesting details, the more I look at it the more it amazes me.
The prompt for this ...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951972808525758495/1060331616297291796/God.png
I think it's actually insanely beautiful. There's so many interesting details, the more I look at it the more it amazes me.
The prompt for this ...
- Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:37 pm
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: ASMR [its programming you :D]
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15089
Re: ASMR [its programming you :D]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA
This was the first ever ASMR thing I remember hearing, heard it on tumblr ages ago. Uploaded to youtube in 2007 and the creators of it claim it was made in 1996.
I used to consider it intrinsically linked to sexual arousal, you look at the twitch ...
This was the first ever ASMR thing I remember hearing, heard it on tumblr ages ago. Uploaded to youtube in 2007 and the creators of it claim it was made in 1996.
I used to consider it intrinsically linked to sexual arousal, you look at the twitch ...
- Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:39 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Merry Christmas ENF!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 67957
Re: Merry Christmas Suneaters!
He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
He's gunna find out who eat the most rice.
Chinese Santa's coming.
To town.

He's checking it twice.
He's gunna find out who eat the most rice.
Chinese Santa's coming.
To town.
- Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:19 am
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18569
Re: AI is Evil
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951972808525758495/1055306891607162931/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951972808525758495/1055307076026519644/image.png
I hate it. They are forcing it to give garbage answers. "do not overestimate our capabilities lmao, this is for the ...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951972808525758495/1055307076026519644/image.png
I hate it. They are forcing it to give garbage answers. "do not overestimate our capabilities lmao, this is for the ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:23 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Machines
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1516
Machines
It is already the case that our technology far surpasses our current capabilities as human beings. Machines are already interplanetary/interstellar and are clearly much more fit to withstand the harsh conditions of space.
Will the machines always be an extension of human will?
Will the machines ...
Will the machines always be an extension of human will?
Will the machines ...
