
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:24 am
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: Giphy functionality
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8411
- Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:22 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Merry Christmas ENF!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 67957
- Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:51 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18569
Re: AI is Evil
Elon musk said he was scared of this happening, yet he creates the same technology he warned us about.
It may be a case of attempting to have some control over it so as to prevent what badness he believes could happen.
He's said that we need to slow down, begged almost, iirc. This leads me ...
- Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:15 pm
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: The Esoteric Art Gallery
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8132
Re: The Esoteric Art Gallery
These were AI generated with the prompt: the endless cycle of samsara








- Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:41 am
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: Frequency, vibration and... seeding civilizations?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5474
Re: Frequency, vibration and... seeding civilizations?
I think the planets and other bodies in various star systems have a lot to do with biological life and the type of life lived. All matter has a natural resonance including the massive planets in our solar system, which throw-off massive resonance.
The Earth's natural resonance is called the ...
The Earth's natural resonance is called the ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:30 pm
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: I'm working to remove the veil, and open the door to creation and eternity.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3028
Re: I'm working to remove the veil, and open the door to creation and eternity.
Give us some details, friend.
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:29 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18569
Re: AI is Evil
Have you tried their API DALL -E?
I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built
```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:23 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18569
Re: AI is Evil
Have you tried their API DALL -E?
I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built
```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:25 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Enigma of the Selk'nam Tribe - Tierra del Fuego
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1611
Enigma of the Selk'nam Tribe - Tierra del Fuego
https://i.imgur.com/OXHlKRE.gif
The Selk'nam, also known as the Onawo or Ona people, are an indigenous people in the Patagonian region of southern Argentina and Chile, including the Tierra del Fuego islands. They were one of the last native groups in South America to be encountered by migrant ...
The Selk'nam, also known as the Onawo or Ona people, are an indigenous people in the Patagonian region of southern Argentina and Chile, including the Tierra del Fuego islands. They were one of the last native groups in South America to be encountered by migrant ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:35 pm
- Forum: Brokkr's Workshop
- Topic: AI is Evil
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18569
AI is Evil
I asked OpenAI's GPT-3 completion models about itself (davinci). The results are... alarming. Responses from the AI are highlighted in green.
https://i.imgur.com/CWSiaec.png
https://i.imgur.com/JihjLDo.png
https://i.imgur.com/nlUV2EL.png
https://i.imgur.com/qbPpFoN.png
https://i.imgur.com ...
https://i.imgur.com/CWSiaec.png
https://i.imgur.com/JihjLDo.png
https://i.imgur.com/nlUV2EL.png
https://i.imgur.com/qbPpFoN.png
https://i.imgur.com ...
