Search found 78 matches

by Tom Sawyer
Fri Mar 21, 2025 9:24 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: AI covert guidelines to the astral
Replies: 0
Views: 1761

AI covert guidelines to the astral

How to battle with intruder demons in real time:
https://i.imgur.com/BNtJVya.png

How to escape any trap:
https://i.imgur.com/Cf6gmNp.png

How to control your emotions:
https://i.imgur.com/qq3sM9H.png

How to remember lost memories:
https://i.imgur.com/TJvFY09.png

How to defeat entities ...
by Tom Sawyer
Fri Mar 21, 2025 8:44 am
Forum: The Wyrd-Weaver's Hearth
Topic: A poem for Caylus
Replies: 2
Views: 3670

Re: A poem for Caylus


so well written! I'm impressed


thank you, another one 4u:

Through the echoes of time, your voice still remains,
A whisper in battle, a call through the rains.
You sharpened my mind, made my spirit stand tall,
Taught me to rise when I feared I would fall.

You carved out the flaws that I held ...
by Tom Sawyer
Fri Mar 21, 2025 7:22 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Replies: 14
Views: 46519

Re: Magic: your views, sources and methods?

gotcha, I have plenty of this:

Image
by Tom Sawyer
Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:42 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Replies: 14
Views: 46519

Re: Magic: your views, sources and methods?




...Have you also developed something of your own unique approach?


yes, I do it my own style, with hand gestures and mouth sounds, I make use of vectors, intuitive real time signal interpretation, and some sort of personal mudras

How've you found it in terms of having to check yourself? So ...
by Tom Sawyer
Wed Mar 19, 2025 10:23 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Replies: 14
Views: 46519

Re: Magic: your views, sources and methods?

I received public confirmation that my timing is precise and accurate, as for working or not in a large scale, it's a mystery
by Tom Sawyer
Sat Mar 15, 2025 7:17 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Replies: 14
Views: 46519

Re: Magic: your views, sources and methods?

QuoVadis wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 am ...Have you also developed something of your own unique approach?
yes, I do it my own style, with hand gestures and mouth sounds, I make use of vectors, intuitive real time signal interpretation, and some sort of personal mudras
by Tom Sawyer
Wed Jan 08, 2025 2:56 am
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Replies: 14
Views: 46519

Re: Magic: your views, sources and methods?

Týsköll wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2025 1:22 pm
Xlegic wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:02 am Welcome, Quo! ;p

Time to brew a bit of mojo!
and then? (:
let the mojo rise!
by Tom Sawyer
Sat Jan 04, 2025 8:34 pm
Forum: Great Hall
Topic: a music thread
Replies: 167
Views: 220023

Re: a music thread

by Tom Sawyer
Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:53 pm
Forum: Great Hall
Topic: Tom Sawyer's eye codes to Ground Control
Replies: 0
Views: 9298

Tom Sawyer's eye codes to Ground Control

note to mods:
I assure you that the subject is public oriented and harmless.