sorry if i am spam posting, please warn me of any misbehavior instead of outright bans ok? T_T
Search found 4 matches
- Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: a music thread
- Replies: 167
- Views: 220095
- Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: White Sites
- Replies: 13
- Views: 28730
Re: White Sites
Is a white site any room or space used for benevolent spiritual purposes? (sorry if answer is in thread and i am too lazy to read everything).
I rarely have a day I interact with like, spirit doubles of people. But. I had such a day last month and I also briefly met a manifestation of you, David ...
I rarely have a day I interact with like, spirit doubles of people. But. I had such a day last month and I also briefly met a manifestation of you, David ...
- Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 pm
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: Religious/Mythological entities as state of consciousness
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5219
Re: Religious/Mythological entities as state of consciousness
I like your post. :)
Problem with someone deep in psychosis they fully start believing they are this other figure.
While for spiritual purposes a different kind of approach is helpful.
I wanted to leave a little anecdotal snippet, about slightly horrifying subject which was the aztec human ...
Problem with someone deep in psychosis they fully start believing they are this other figure.
While for spiritual purposes a different kind of approach is helpful.
I wanted to leave a little anecdotal snippet, about slightly horrifying subject which was the aztec human ...
- Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 am
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: Magic: your views, sources and methods?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 46532
Magic: your views, sources and methods?
Hi, congrats on the upgraded forum. :)
I have generic questions to users here, on the topic of magic.
For example, what is your working definition of magic? And other views/opinions on it you'd like to share?
What kind of sources, or trainings, or studies or teachings in your life have been ...
I have generic questions to users here, on the topic of magic.
For example, what is your working definition of magic? And other views/opinions on it you'd like to share?
What kind of sources, or trainings, or studies or teachings in your life have been ...
