Search found 10 matches

by OmegaShadow
Thu Nov 07, 2024 3:43 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: The whore of Babylon
Replies: 9
Views: 35868

Re: The whore of Babylon

No problem :) Careful with that void direction, you might just seed something in to actualization ;)

How effective this can be? I mean, feeding energy into something without anybody else paying attention to it. Is it possible for some unknown force to take interest in it and make something else ...
by OmegaShadow
Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:33 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Arcanum AZF
Replies: 5
Views: 18213

Re: Arcanum AZF

And of course, castrati are something else entirely.
¿Is this because their male energy has been altered / interrupted? Even thought they cannot restore their genitals, ¿is it possible for them to restore or at least improve their energy?
by OmegaShadow
Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:48 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Arcanum AZF
Replies: 5
Views: 18213

Re: Arcanum AZF

Thanks for the insight, I pretty much understand the importance of self-governing, have a clear mindset, stillness of heart, (maybe purity related?), and a healthy body, but, is it really an inconvenient, in general, for magickal practices to have some kind of physical wound, mutilation or surgery ...
by OmegaShadow
Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:09 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Arcanum AZF
Replies: 5
Views: 18213

Arcanum AZF

Hi, I was searching about sexual magick and I came across this information about the Arcanum AZF (A.Z.F. stands for A (agua, water), Z (azufre, sulfur), F (fuego, fire), and is thus: water + fire = consciousness), a tantra technique for sexual energy transmutation. As a whole it seems pretty ...
by OmegaShadow
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: games reality benders play
Replies: 17
Views: 26534

Re: games reality benders play


"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you".

This is pretty much Jung's idea of the Shadow, but how do you know if you have indeed integrated it ?



Ever heard of that ...
by OmegaShadow
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:29 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion
Replies: 4
Views: 5585

Re: Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion



do you have a mortality complex? do you think those dark feelings still exist deep down?


I'm not sure what a mortality complex is but I have thought a lot about the purpose of life and the true nature of reality, maybe I have some unaddressed fears and concerns about this.


Did you trip with ...
by OmegaShadow
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:53 pm
Forum: Great Hall
Topic: White Sites
Replies: 13
Views: 28727

Re: White Sites

Given this wouldn't be possible in a linear universe (grandfather paradox), it's fair to assume there are parallel realities. How can you be sure the influence of these sites would achieve the desired result in the desired reality? I don't think the effects would affect all of them in an equal ...
by OmegaShadow
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:25 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion
Replies: 4
Views: 5585

Re: Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion

Thank you for your insights, they're pretty on point and I wish I knew more about this when I took them. In retrospective, it wasn't a good idea to have this experience at home, living in a high story building, but it was recommended to me because it was supposed to be my "safe" place.

I have more ...
by OmegaShadow
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:42 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion
Replies: 4
Views: 5585

Doubts about Psilocybin and consciousness expansion

Hi, some time ago, I tried psilocybin with a goal in mind to expand my consciousness and gain more knowledge about myself and everything that surrounds me. I didn't go the way I expected, and instead I ended up having a pretty bad trip, with me almost throwing myself out of the balcony, which didn't ...
by OmegaShadow
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:14 pm
Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
Topic: The ships
Replies: 2
Views: 3117

Re: The ships

Are the ships going to Valinor?